Monday, August 4, 2008

And so come the blessings...



This is what Elder Dalpias wrote about his journey to Belgium....

"My Grandpa

Wow what a great man.  He always had a spiritual comment to say.  He kept me doing what was right.  If it were not for him, I wouldn't be here on a mission.  As I was flying over to Brussels, I had the opportunity to talk to the flight attendant for sometime.  She came and sat next to me as we talked.  I started to talk to her about her family.  As we talked, I shared with her that my grandpa had just died which caused her to be sad.  I looked her in the eyes and holding back tears, I said, 'I know that I will see him again and that I will live with him and my whole family in the Kingdom of our Father in Heaven.'  At the end of the flight, I gave her a Book of Mormon and testified again.  I know he is watching after me now and that he will help me as I continue to serve."


I will be posting a link soon with an address for those of you who would like to write to him!

TTFN  ~Malisa


No comments: