Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Lord Loves All of His Children

Hey!!
It’s hard to believe but it is a new transfer already. I told you last week, but my new companion is elder 
Walker. Wow he is so awesome, what a good teacher and example I really like the fire he has. 
Ok "hold on to your buts." ANOND is coming to the temple!!!!! He was an inactive member in Heerenveen. And he is doing so well. He is now the young men’s president and is receiving the Melchesideck (however you spell that hahah) priesthood. Wow and I am living in Zoetermeer by the temple so I should be able to go when he comes for the first time to get his endowment. Wow what a blessing to see this brother progress, to see the lord just working with him. I remember when we took him on joint teaching and he shared his testimony, wow at that moment I knew, that he knew, it was true. He came every Sunday after that, well, he missed one but he goes to institute every week, and is just really strong. Wow the lord loves all of his children. I know it.
Groet,
Elder Dalpias

No comments: