Monday, January 5, 2009

Back on track!

Hello all, 

This is Malisa, I am in charge of posting Elder Dalpias's emails and I have been such a slacker.  But I have resolved to do much better and post whenever he sends a letter!  I had an opportunity to talk to Scott on Christmas and he sounds great!  He truly loves the work and the people in the Netherlands.  He has a bit of a typical missionary accent, but he still sounds like Scott!  Well, enough from me! Here is his latest letter!

"Ok hey everyone.
Don’t worry I have enough time to talk to you today. Ill write long ones but I would like long ones in return. 
But I love it, just getting out there every day and serving the lord. Well it is overplatzing today. Transfers and sadly I am loosing elder Nay, man I really am going to miss him. He is such a good missionary. 
My new companion is elder 
Walker. I have seen him before and he was in my district for my first transfer. I am really looking forward to be working with him. 
As for the work here in delft it is going amazing. I am so glad that I can be apart of it. There is a man named Humphret who is getting baptized on the 24 of this month, wow he is so strong I really love his spirit, I really love teaching him, he is so awesome. He loves the book of Mormon and the Doctrine and Covenants, and Pearl of Great Price. Our last apt he bore testimony that the book of Mormon was true and he felt that this was the true church on the earth today. Wow it was so good. I am really excited for him. Today was a little crazy. Elder Nay is going to Hangalo, elder Rayfield is going to Amersvort. So there are some changes. But I love you and am really glad to have support 
love /groten 
elder Dalpias"


No comments: