Tuesday, February 3, 2009

reporting for duty

Hey one and all elder Dalpias reporting for duity. Dang I think I spelled that wrong haha.
Ok well I am doing really great. And loving it in Zoetermeer, Humfried the man who was just baptized is doing fantastic. He is going to activities and came to church last week and is doing his home teaching this week! Can you believe that? I am amazed my self. 
I have really gained a testimony about following the spirit and how important it is and how we are always blessed when we do it. I feel bad when I don’t because I know that the adversary has won one. But I repent and try my best. I need more strength, and I need to lose a few pounds as well. haha whoo am I getting quite the belly, I am a little worried but I am trying to work out a little at nights to keep it off. And don’t worry I am sending pictures today so you can see this madness haha.

Well I love you all so much.  Thank you for the love and all that you do. 

 Love elder Dalpias

ps there was another baptism here in den Haag last week, two teenagers got baptized. they are such examples of faith, there mom wants to be baptized to but she needs to marry there dad first and his heart needs to be a little softened first, but he came to the baptism and to church the next day!! this is an eternal family in the making. even their friends and grandma are now investigating the church. What a blessing. 

1 comment:

JaMindy said...

Thank you for keeping this updated Malisa. It's a pretty awesome blog